1) I would have made an awesome Charlie's Angel, with Jeanette and Petra of course.
2) I love it when the sky matches the color of the ocean. I think Bill Nye the Science Guy had some explanation about light reflecting or refracting or something, but I don't remember it. Clearly not as smart as a fifth grader.
6) There is something supremely satisfying about impromptu jam sessions to the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song in the pharmacy.
7) A Brit and a Kiwi knew all the words to said theme song. Who says there can't be world peace?!
9) If you want prompt service in the pharmacy, your best recourse is to "Ca Caw!"
10) You can, in fact, vomit out the window of a moving vehicle and not get any on yourself or the car.
11) You will, however, terrify the driver of said vehicle and the 8 African men in front of whom he brings the car to a stop.
12) The sun sets in a different location now than it did in August. Explain that, Bill Nye (or Dad)!
14) The President of Guinea is really glad we're here, so much so, he took time to shake each of our hands during a spur-of-the-moment visit.
15) The Boyz II Men had it right: it's so hard to say goodbye.