Thursday, August 23, 2012

Ah Paris...

Well, it's official. We're in the City of Lights. By the time Mom and I arrived, it was 2pm Paris time which means it was 8am Indy time, and 7am Chicago time, and 3pm Helsinki time. But really that meant it was TOURIST TIME!
Once we got settled into the hotel, Hotel Terminus at the end of the 4 metro, we started walking. And walking. And walking. Past the Galleries Lafayette, through the Gardens of Luxembourg, past the Army Museum and Napoleon's Tomb and the Italian Embassy, peeking in the Rodin Museum, and finally ending by the Eiffel Tower. For those keeping track...that's a good chunk of the left bank. Sadly, I'm not so great at taking photos and walking, so all I have to share are a few photos.

 Mom and I in the Luxembourg Gardens. The colors and varieties of flowers were amazing!
 The Palace in the Luxembourg Gardens.
Les Invalides. Apparently the first veteran hospital in Europe. Napoleon is buried here.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, you guys match! And you're both so cute! And--PARIS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to coordinate my outfits with everyone I travel with. What will you be wearing when you come to Paris? :)

    ReplyDelete